- The Powerful Calender allows you too choose from a set of themes and lets you choose the fonts and colors to match your own church website.
- If you are creative, you can create your own personal custom theme.
- Import your Google, Outlook and other calenders onto your churches calender.
- Multiple views includes Agenda, Day, Week, Month and Posterboard. Lock specific view or allow users to choose.
Social Media Integration
- This feature lets you auto-post new content and events on Facebook for your congregation to view.
- The floating social App allows your congregation to share content on social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) no matter what part of the page they are.
- Lets you easily promote too your own congregation and share your churches message to a wide range of new potential followers.
- Our servers have hardened firewalls and are configured to not allow direct access from unauthorized users.
- We have high standards for passwords for all users.
- Naturally security is a shared responsibility between the customer (you) and the service provider (SalvationSites) and we will do everything our power to protect your site.
- This feature lets the Bible integrated instantly into your website for you congregation too enjoy.
- Choose from different Bible versions and languages.
- Lets your followers search and study God’s word without leaving the website.
Video & Audio Sermons
- Uploading your sermons online provides a great way for those people in your congregation who’ve missed a sermon ( or want to hear it again) to be blessed by the teaching and keep connected.
- The drag and drop feature makes it easy to use, so you don’t need to know any HTML, CSS or other code.
- This feature lets you share your Sermons with Social Media as well.
Verse of the Day
- An option to provide your congregation a daily Bible Verse for them to enjoy.
EZ Form Builder
- Drag and Drop buttons allows easy form building without the hassle of code (HTML, CSS, etc.)
- Easy navigation on one page so there are no headaches searching through multiple pages to find multiple forms you created.
- Create different types of forms for your church’s website including email newsletters, donation pages, or even a simple shopping cart.
- Create a donation page on your site to let your congregation donate securely and privately from their own homes.
- This feature can be used with Social Media networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) where followers and others can help donate for fundraisers or any other church activities.
- We provide technical support if any problems would come up with your website. We will make sure the problem will be fixed in a timely fashion for your convenience.
- Hosting built upon the world’s favorite website software, WordPress!
- This feature is easy to use with a customizable interface where your congregation can view and interact with other followers prayers.
- Prayer requests can be uploaded onto Twitter, Facebook and other social media networks to be shared by others.
- Once a prayer is posted, which is optional, members of the church will able to pray for each other on an ongoing basis. Prayer requests can be private, and will not be displayed on the website.
- With a website and other marketing tools, you will provide your church and congregation ways to expand into the 21st century.
- Blogging and posting new material regularly on your website can provide interactivity that websites need to improve foot traffic.
- Using the Social-Media Integration feature and uploading your Sermons online will also help interact with others and reach out globally to a bigger audience.